Open Application - Quantitative and qualitative analyst for the Stockholm office
We are accepting applications from talented consultants in the early stages of their career or recent graduates for our impact assessment and strategy team in Stockholm. As a consultant at Damvad Analytics, your work will focus on translating data into insights. We expect you to have solid methodological knowledge in your field and an interest in advancing impact assessment and impact strategies in the intersection of business and society.
To be successful in this position, you need to be able to communicate effectively in both Swedish and English. As a person, you are intellectually curious, self-motivated while still being a great team player.
Manage and participate in projects with advanced mixed-methodsanalytics
Engage with clients to understand their needs and present findings
- Develop analytical frameworks to understand the challenges of our clients
in both the private and public sector
- Writing reports and making presentations
Business development and sales activities
- Master's degree with an excellent academic record, preferably in social science, economics or politics.
- Initial experience in consulting, business analytics or other relevant analytical positions from the private or public sector
- If you are a recent graduate, we will value your experience from student jobs
- Strong analytical and methodological skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to take responsibility for projects and processes
- Interest in being part of a growth journey and develop new business areas
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Swedish and English
- A dynamic team of highly ambitious individuals spread across Scandinavia
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to quickly grow into the consulting role
- A fast-paced working environment where you will gain experience from both the private and the public sector
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: