Qualitative Intern for spring 2021
We are currently looking for a talented student who wants to contribute to further advance our qualitative department in Copenhagen K. We are now developing a range of qualitative concepts to support data-driven innovation through deep-consumer insights. It is a great chance for you to understand how qualitative research, design, and big data can be mixed into innovation realness.
The internship position is a full-time position from January 2021 to June 2021 and we offer a compensation of 5.000 kr. per month.
Further developing our qualitative concepts and methods to support data driven innovation:
o User journeys
o Scenario development
o Data culture assessment
- Evaluation-design and execution
- Mixing thick descriptions with big data
- Turning complex, qualitative data into meaningful insights for our clients
- Observational studies: Both online and in real life
- Currently studying an MA in Anthropology, Ethnology, Digital Design and Interactive Technologies, or similar
- Seeing a possible career in consulting
- Methodologically skilled and have a structured workflow
- Preferably experienced within the field e.g. from relevant part time jobs or extracurricular activities
- Communicating effortlessly in both English and Danish
- A people person, who views work as more than just a 9-5 thing
- Profound knowledge within qualitative research and user insights
- Hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies and help to advance our qualitative department
- A network of consultants with experience within evaluations, cultural analysis, thick data etc.
- The opportunity to gain insight into a consulting firm and work alongside experienced & ambitious colleagues
- A mentor program with regularly scheduled meetings with one of the consultants so we make sure you learn!
- A lot of fun and social activities
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Torben Bundgaard Vad