DAMVAD Analytics is a young, dynamic, creative and ambitious consultancy in Copenhagen K. We aren’t the largest in the world, but in all modesty, we may well be the best. And we are working hard to become the largest as well. We do things differently and we aim for results.
FAST. FOCUSED. TARGETED.
We are looking for an exceptional talent to help accelerate our growth. Working closely with our marketing manager, the role requires a talented, meticulous and technically well-rounded individual to assist with marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is a current master’s student with preferably two years left of his/her studies and is eager to get the chance of getting hands-on marketing experience.
- Helping us develop our marketing strategy
- Creating content for our website
- SEO and SEM
- Drive lead generation on digital platforms such as Linkedin
- Ad-hoc marketing, design and communication tasks
- You are studying within the field of marketing and communications
- Interest in marketing and natural flair for communications
- Fundamental business sense and a desire to learn more
- Well-developed language skills in English and Danish (written and oral)
- An interest in and good understanding of digital platforms such as Linkedin
- The ability and will to deliver results regarding hands-on tasks on time and in agreed formats
- An opportunity to combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience
- A flexible job that fits your study schedule
- A dynamic environment in a busy workplace, where we also have a lot of fun together
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: