Marketeing-manager - POSITIONFILLED
At Damvad Analytics we have been successful in advicing our clients on how to become data driven and assisting them in achieving their goals. On that journey, we have built high value analytics products and become advisor of leading companies and organizations. Now we want to take Damvad Analytics and these products to the next level. Therefore, we need you to position and manifest Damvad Analytics as a market leader and help expand our data driven products to new clients and global markets.
You should want to achieve the following goals: Help us become a world leader when it comes to delivering strategic high value data models, which makes data a valuable asset for top management. Build and execute a successful marketing strategy that enables you to build a marketing team around you.
You are motivated by the opportunity to drive growth and exploit untapped potential. You find inspiration in working with highly talented people that are equally ambitious as you. You will refer to managing partner Kristian Mørk Puggaard – questions to be directed to him at +45 4082 4861 or email@example.com, to which you should also send your application (please put #marketing in the subject line).
- Leadership responsibility for our marketing strategy and marketing strategy execution
- Customer acquisition and customer success
- Brand positioning
- Develop and execute GTM strategies together with product teams and management
- Gather insights and data about what works.
- Executing events with collaborative partners
- Marketing strategy
- BtB marketing
- Content marketing
- Strategically strong and operationally driven
- Campaign and channel strategy
- Growth hacking marketing and rapid marketing experimentation
- Possibility of building your own career and team for the successful manager
- An office full of talented colleagues
- A Nordic and international client base
- Entrepreneurial mindset
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Kristian Mørk Puggard