Market Manager Life Science
A data revolution is unfolding in life science – and we are part of it. Pharmaceutical companies work with big medical databases for example within real world evidence. Patient records are being digitized. Governments opens health-care data and technically, it is easier to collect and analyze data. DAMVAD Analytics is an internationally recognized data science consultancy. We combine big and thick data for predictive analytics. We base our services on econometric models, health economics and deep qualitative insights about human behavior. DAMVAD Analytics is seeking a Market Manager with 5-6 years of relevant experience in life science. Your role will be to manage key client relationships and work with our data scientists and economists to drive engagements that result in high-value datadriven solutions and innovations. The position is based in the heart of Copenhagen overviewing the Habour.
You will be responsible for managing and nurturing existing client relationships in the life science sector and executing strategies to develop and grow new clients. We need you to research, identify, and qualify new leads and to produce and generate client project proposals, presentations, and meetings. You should be able to build and maintain client relationships that cement DAMVAD Analytics’ positon as provider of insight in the market.
- 5-6 years of relevant experience from management or strategic consulting, innovation or strategy.
- Experience building relationships and generating engagements with decision makers.
- Experience with leveraging data to create business value in the health care sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to tell a compelling story using data
- A focus on and attention to detail
- MA e.g. from Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Business Administration or similar.
- Excellent people leadership - mentoring and developing teams
- Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language
- An attractive salary package
- An office full of talented colleagues
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A Nordic and international client base
- A non-hierarchy organization
- For the successful candidate this position has a unique opportunity to have business area responsibilityand partner potential
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Asbjørn Boye Knudsen