Junior Power BI developer - Copenhagen
At Damvad Analytics, we help organisations to get beyond the doubt of using ai, analytics and data. To complement our data science and analytics consulting business, we have developed our own AIaaS platform that give consumers a competitive edge by the power of data driven insights”
Our AIaaS platform is developed by an internal team that maintain all the competences involved in building data driven products. We have data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, sw engineers, front end developers and agile coaches. We apply a start-up mentality and agile ways of working. We depend on each other and do what is needed to do deliver success.
Now we are looking for a key-player to help us explore new opportunities in visualising data for our consumers with business intelligence tools.
- Create dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power BI or other BI tooling
- Identify KPIs with clear objectives and monitor them consistently.
- Analyse data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making.
- Be able to convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish tasks.
- Design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
- Use filters and graphs for a better understanding of the data.
- Define and design new systems by analysing current ETL processes.
- Create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations.
- Skills in BI tools and BI systems, such as Power BI, SAP, Tableau, etc., creating data-rich dashboards
- Ability to communicate with business as well as technical teams
- Ability to learn and quickly respond to rapidly changing business environment
- Be up to date about the best practices and advancements in development and design
- Multitasking and interpersonal skills
- Documenting, designing, and modelling solutions and explaining, representing, and discussing the same with the team
- Have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and approach
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Team player, leader, and initiator
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- We value personal ownership and responsibility of products and processes
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth
- A great compensation package
- Awesome location and awesome lunch with awesome people
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- A social office space with lots of social activities
- A position with direct feedback from customers
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: