Data Scientist – front end specialist
You are a graduated data specialist with a specific expertise in developing front end solutions. You thrive in inventing and delivering the most innovative solutions in order to maximize value for clients. You are hungry for delivering outstanding results through outstanding performance. You are interested in the difference you make for our clients and bringing data to life in different domains.
In this role, you will be working with skilled team members to build dataplatforms, datasets, reports and dashboards for clients in different sectors. You will collaborate with team members with different backgrounds – engineering, econometrics, social sciences, scientometrics and more.
If you have a distinct sense for what it takes to think strategically and commercially AND get into the details. If you are highly analytical, thinking visually and are able to get at the root of every problem in order to solve it. And if you want to have fun while solving the most complex challenging problems for clients, then you belong here.
We love open source and work in e.g. Python, R, Elasticsearch, and Git as far as possible.
Writing complex queries to extract data from multiple databases and ensuring system-to-system integration
Manipulation and cleaning data with the tools of your choice
Custom data pulls and analyses for clients and reports within tight deadlines
QA’ing all of your own work in addition to reviewing team members' work
Documenting your work in a way that is reproducible & and easily understandable by others
Building API’s for internal data platforms
Building interactive dashboard solutions
Knowledge sharing with other teammates
Engaging with clients in projects
Bringing in new orders together with your team mates
- Independently manage data requirements via querying, extracting and analyzing information from databases
- Problem-solving capabilities and superior analytics skills
- MA, preferably within with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Statistics or another quantitative discipline
- Front end skills (e.g. D3 (Data Driven Documents))
- The ability to collaborate with clients and team members
- Good linguistic (Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language) and inter-cultural skills
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- The chance to use your powers to do something that truly matters
- A great compensation package
- Being involved with a once-in-a-generation company, at the cutting edge
- The chance to work with projects for clients in different domains and across countries
- Entrepreneurial mindset
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Kristian Mørk Puggard