At DAMVAD Analytics, we combine a wide range of economic data with strong insight into our business areas to create value for our clients. We are a consulting firm with expertise in Business Economics, Research & Innovation, Education & Employment, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, and Life Science. Your role will consist of helping our clients optimize their firm strategy, strengthen their political communication or improve public policy using econometric, bibliometric or other mathematical models applied to register, organizational and international data.
Send a brief application along with your resume, grade transcript and letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are hiring one or more students, who can step in as soon as possible. Deadline for applications are October 20th, 2018.
You will become a part of a dynamic, creative and ambitious firm, where new ideas are encouraged from everyone. Our company culture is informal, and we have a social workplace with a strong sense of community. Your tasks will include:
- Quantitative data collection and analysis (Econometric/register analysis in R and Excel)
- Possibility of working with Data Science and Machine Learning
- Oral, written and visual presentation of results (In PowerPoint) and making reports
- Writing offers to clients and assisting in our sales process
- Studying either Polit, Oecon or Mat-Øk and are in the top of your class
- Strong methodological skills and structured work flow
- Experience from relevant part time job or extracurricular activities
- Good oral and written communication skills in Danish and English
- Thrive in an environment with varied and fast paced tasks
- A strong academic environment where you can apply theories from your study in practice.
- Great personal and professional development and the opportunity of great responsibility
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Asbjørn Boye Knudsen