We are looking for a Software Engineer/Developer or ML ops to join our AI-as-a-service product team.
- Structuring large amounts of unstructured data. Experience with Postgres and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Developing and operating customer-facing APIs in python. Experience with Flask, FastAPI, nginx, gunicorn/uvicorn is a plus
- Display all the cool tech in some sort of frontend in collaboration with our frontender. Currently we like Vue.js and Dash.
- Wrap all of the above in docker containers or AWS Lambda functions, and operate the entire beast in AWS
- Besides the hard tech mentioned above you will also be part of a thriving data science team. Product development, backend and infrastructure will be your main task. You will get to work closely with the Data Science team and help develop infrastructure in order for Machine Learning models to be deployed.
- You should be eager to not only develop cool products, but also enjoy talking about them and explain how they work.
- You are someone who has at least a few years of experience with executing many of the tasks mentioned above
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Softwar engineering, or closely related
- Experience with software development is valued highly
- The ability to collaborate with clients and team members and goo communicater
- Good linguistics (Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language) and inter-cultural skills
- A tech position with direct feedback from customers
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths. We value personal ownership and responsibility of products and processes
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth
- Awesome location and awesome lunch with awesome people
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- A great compensation package
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Rasmus Sten Andersen,