Social Science Junior Consultant (part time) - Stockholm
Do you want to gain insight into how it is to work as a consultant? Do you want to gain experience in applying your academic skills to real cases? Do you want to be a part of an ambitious consulting company that works with mixing data science, economics, and qualitative research to help our clients solve their biggest challenges? Then we have no doubt that we will be a great match!
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated student to join our team in Stockholm. We help our clients from both the public and private sector to solve their biggest challenges by mixing qualitative and quantitative methods. It is a great chance for you to learn new ways in which you can apply and develop your academic competencies.
At DAMVAD Analytics you will be working in a collaborative environment. We are a small and dynamic team which means that as a student you get the opportunity to work within different types of projects and gain experience from different areas in a short amount of time. We will provide the support needed for you to build a solid foundation of professional knowledge and experience within the field of qualitative analysis. We expect you to work 8-20 h per week depending on availability and work load.
About the recruitment process
If we have stirred up your interest, please send us an application with a motivation and your CV. Please remember to enclose a transcript of your grades from your university.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please do not sit on your application too long. DAMVAD Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and develop by diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone working with us.
The job as a Social Science Junior Consultant contains a broad range of tasks including both qualitative and quantitative concepts, but also general consultant tasks.
Qualitative concepts and methods:
- Focus groups
- Developing surveys
- Analyze survey data
General consultant tasks:
- Writing project offers
- Writing reports
- Client management
- Sales outreach
- Currently studying an MA in Political science, Anthropology, Ethnology, Applied Cultural Analysis or similar
- Preferably in the last year of your bachelor or first year of your master studies
- Seeing a possible career in consulting
- Methodologically skilled and have a structured workflow
- Preferably experienced within the field e.g. from relevant part time jobs or extracurricular activities
- Self-motivated and willingness to take responsibility for projects and processes
- Communicating effortlessly in both English and Swedish (both oral and written)
- A people person who thrives in a social and vibrant atmosphere
- Hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies and gain experience from different business areas
- The opportunity to gain insight into a consulting firm and work alongside experienced & ambitious colleagues
- An opportunity to expand and develop on your skills and apply them in real projects for real clients
- A chance to work on all phases of a projects – from developing a proposal to delivering the final product/report.
- Experience in stakeholder management through meetings with clients and partners
- A lot of fun and social activities combined with flexible working hours
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: