Senior product owner/ head of development
We are seeking a talented and skilled Senior product owner / head of development with the ambition of becoming CTO. We are a consultancy, but the role is specifically focused dedicated our AIaaS business team. The candidate will also support and complement our AI/data science consultancy. We generate a significant and growing revenue on subscriptions and this part of the business is ready to stand on its own feet now.We seek a person with the experience, ambition, skills and mindset as a CTO.
You will be responsible for the architecture, development, deployment of products and growing the team of developers and ai engineers.The most important thing is that you can find motivation and interest in developing and scaling software products fast and fun, and that you are a results driven people person.
You will keep our products relevant and competitive in the market while hirering the best talents within Data, AI, Visuallization and software development/management
- Proven experience in a tech lead role with a technical foundation
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership, organizational and prioritization abilities for the development proces
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving attitude
- You live in Denmark and are able to work onsite in our office in central Copenhagen
- A tech leadership position with direct feedback from customers
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths. We value personal ownership and responsibility of products and processes
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth
- Awesome location and awesome lunch with awesome people
- A lot of social arrangements
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- You’ll become a part of the leadership team and there is possibility of ownership.
- A great compensation package
- The succesful candidate is on the road to become CTO in a growing tech company
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Kristian Mørk Puggard