Senior Machine Learning Expert /Data Scientists - Copenhagen
We are looking for 1-2 senior data scientists with machine learning expertise to join our data science consulting and AI-as-a-service product team. In this role, you will be working with skilled team members of various backgrounds to build predictive models for clients in different sectors like financial services, higher education, life science and MedTech.
As a senior data scientist at DAMVAD Analytics, you will take part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology. You will also help develop and build our AI-as-a-service products, wrangle with large datasets, and create stunning visualizations.
If you have a distinct sense for what it takes to think strategically and commercially AND get into the details. If you are highly analytical and can get at the root of every problem in order to solve it. And if you want to have fun while solving the most complex and challenging problems for our clients, then you belong here.
We love open source and work primarily with Python, Elasticsearch, PyTorch, Docker and the Serverless Framework. We apply NLP to real world use cases, and we take a great effort in making sure our data science team is on top of the new and emerging technologies. That is why we currently have transformer (BERT) models in production along with ElasticSearch databases.
The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible at our offices in central Copenhagen. DAMVAD will provide you with a Macbook and iPhone for work and personal use. The entire DAMVAD Analytics team have lunch together every day at Kanalhuset.
- Collaborating with colleagues with other backgrounds in performing the most innovative predictive analytics
- Develop new advanced ML models, as well as maintaining our existing neural networks.
- Building API’s for internal data platforms
- Writing complex queries to extract data from multiple databases and ensuring system-to-system integration
- Manipulation and cleaning data with the tools of your choice
- Custom data pulls and analyses for clients and reports within tight deadlines
- QA’ing all of your own work in addition to reviewing team members' work
- Documenting your work in a way that is reproducible & and easily understandable by others
- Knowledge sharing with other teammates
- Engaging with clients in projects
- Bringing in new orders together with your team mates
- You have at least three years of working experience with executing many of the tasks mentioned above
- M.Sc or PhD, preferably within Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or another quantitative discipline
- In-depth experience with Python and full command of data scrutures and algorithms
- In-depth experience with one or more machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch or scikit-learn
- You have worked with large datasets and have experience with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with one or more cloud providers (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience with software development is valued highly (likewise is good git practice)
- A good communicator with the ability to collaborate with both clients and team members
- Good linguistics (Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language) and inter-cultural skills
- A tech position with direct feedback from customers
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths. We value personal ownership and responsibility of products and processes
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth
- Awesome location and awesome lunch with awesome people
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- A social office space with lots of social activities
- A great compensation package
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Kristian Mørk Puggard