Senior Full Stack Engineer for Data Science
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Data Science Consultancy. We are looking for an experienced person who can bring value to the table from day one.
- Deploying and operating cutting-edge machine learning models. Any machine learning experience is a plus, but experience with BERT is a double plus
- Structuring large amounts of unstructured data. Experience with Postgres and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Developing and operating customer-facing APIs in python. Experience with Flask, FastAPI, nginx, gunicorn/uvicorn is a plus
- Display all the cool tech in some sort of frontend. Currently we like Vue.js and Dash.
- Wrap all of the above in docker containers or AWS Lambda functions, and operate the entire beast in AWS
Besides the hard tech mentioned above you will also be part of a thriving data science consultancy, where sales process, project management and communication, internal as well as external will be a part of your job.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer who are eager to not only develop cool products, but also enjoy talking about them and explain how they work.
- You are someone who has at least a few years of experience with executing many of the tasks mentioned above
- You have a degree in Computer Science, or closely related
- Experience with software development is valued highly
- The ability to collaborate with clients and team members
- Good linguistics (Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language) and inter-cultural skills
- A tech position with direct feedback from customers
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths. We value personal ownership and responsibility of products and processes
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth
- Awesome location and awesome lunch with awesome people
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- A great compensation package
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: