Quantitative Intern 2023 - Stockholm
We are currently looking for a talented quantitative intern who is interested in data collection, analysis, and presentation, as well as exploring the world of consulting, to join our team in Stockholm. We are a small and dynamic team which means that as an intern you get the opportunity to work within different types of projects and gain experience within different areas in a short amount of time. You will become part of a creative and ambitious team where new ideas are encouraged from everyone. As an intern at DAMVAD Analytics you will take part in many aspects of a life as a consultant. This includes, but is not limited to, working on sales pitches, participating in external meetings with clients as well as data collection, analysis, and presentation. We structure the internship around you, to ensure you get a holistic learning experience of life as a consultant.
The internship position is a full-time position from January 2023 to June 2023 and we offer a compensation of 7.500 kr. per month.
About the recruitment process
If we have stirred up your interest, please send us an application with a motivation and your CV. Please remember to enclose a transcript of your grades from your university.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please do not sit on your application too long. Damvad is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and develop by diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone working with us.
- Data collection and quantitative methods (econometrics/data analysis in R, Python, and Excel)
- Possibility of working with our data science team and to develop data products
- Complement our qualitative consultants with your skills within quantitative methods
- Oral, written, and visual presentation of results (in PowerPoint) and creating reports
- Writing proposals to clients and assisting in our sales process
- Currently studying economics, social science or similar with a strong quantitative profile
- Interested in working with evaluations and data analysis used in policy-making or strategic decision-making processes
- Methodologically skilled and with a structured workflow
- Experienced within the field e.g. from relevant part time jobs or extracurricular activities
- Thriving in an environment with varied and fast paced tasks
- Communicating effortlessly in both English and Swedish
- Profound knowledge of quantitative methods and data presentation
- Hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies and help advance our Advanced Analytics department
- The opportunity to gain insight into a consulting firm and work alongside experienced & ambitious colleagues
- A mentor program with regularly scheduled meetings with one of the consultants so we make sure you learn!
- A lot of fun and social activities combined with flexible working hours
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: