Qualitative Intern 2023 - Copenhagen
Do you want to gain insight into how it is to work as a consultant? Do you want to gain experience in applying your academic skills to real cases? Do you want to be a part of an ambitious consulting company that works with mixing data science, economics, and qualitative research to help our clients solve their biggest challenges? Then we have no doubt that we will be a great match!
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated student who wants to contribute to expand our qualitative competencies. We work with qualitative methods and approaches to create deep insights for our clients in a broad range of industries and business areas. It is a great chance for you to understand how qualitative research, design, and big data can be mixed in order to create valuable insights. We are a young team where many of us were interns before you. We structure the intern program around you, to ensure you get a holistic learning experience of life as a consultant. At your time at DAMVAD Analytics, we will help you grow as much as possible.
The internship position is a full-time position from January 2023 to June 2023 and we offer a compensation of 5.000 kr. per month.
About the recruitment process
If we have stirred up your interest, please send us an application with a motivational letter and your CV. Please remember to enclose a transcript of your grades.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please do not sit on your application for too long. DAMVAD Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and develop by diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone working with us.
During your internship you will be supporting our consultants in the following:
- Focus groups
- Developing and analyzing surveys
- Writing project offers
- Writing reports
- Sales outreach
- Currently studying an MA in Anthropology, Ethnology, Applied Cultural Analysis, Techno- anthropology, Digital Design and Interactive Technologies, or similar
- Seeing a possible career in consulting. Our internship programme is an important recruitment channel for us, so we prefer someone who can imagine themselves starting a long-term career in consultancy.
- Methodologically skilled and have a structured workflow
- Able to work responsively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably experienced within the field e.g. from relevant part time jobs or extracurricular activities
- Communicating effortlessly in both English and Danish (oral and written)
- A people person who thrives in a social and vibrant atmosphere
- An opportunity to expand and develop on your qualitative skills and apply them in real projects for real clients
- A chance to work on all phases of a projects – from developing a proposal to delivering the final product/report.
- A great deal of responsibility and opportunities to structure and manage your own time and tasks
- The opportunity to gain insight into a consulting firm and work alongside experienced & ambitious colleagues
- Experience in stakeholder management through meetings with clients and partners
- A mentor program with regularly scheduled meetings with one of the consultants so we make sure you learn!
- A lot of fun and social activities in a great social atmosphere
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: