Motivated economist with an interest in Life Science - Copenhagen
As a consultant in Damvad you will get to work with different projects within many different industries, and you will experience that your efforts will create a visible impact from the get-go. Right now, we are experiencing great growth within life science, and you will be a key player in this area.
You will be working with:
- Communication and coordination with customers about their analytical needs and opportunities
- Both execution and management of projects
- Data processing and analysis in e.g. R, Python and Excel
- Statistical and predictive modelling
- Analysis of register data from Statistics Denmark and The Danish Health Data Authority
- Data driven analysis design
- An education in economics, e.g. cand.polit, cand.oecon, cand.scient.oecon, or similar maybe you just graduated or have a couple of years of experience.
- Expertise in working with data in R, Python, or similar Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in visualising and presenting data
- Experience in working with registry data. But don’t worry, if you don’t know it yet, we’ll teach you!
- A passion for working with the life science industry and health data
- A strong interest in consulting and the ability to communicate effectively
- A team spirited and friendly mindset and a wish to be a part of an entrepreneurial organization with few rules and strong values. We aim to hire people who are enthusiastic, positive, and care about their teammates.
- An environment where there is room for everyone's input and ideas, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths. We want employees who contribute actively to the development of our company and value personal ownership and responsibility.
- An office full of talented, mission-driven and fun - if we’re to say so ourselves ;) - colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills as a consultant and analyst
- The opportunity to be part of one of the largest private registry data environments
- A fun and relaxed working environment with lots of social events e.g. Friday bars, dinners, wine tastings, yearly strategy-trip and much more!
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Asbjørn Boye Knudsen,