Management Consultant - Copenhagen
Are you passionate about data analytics and AI, and do you want to be part of an organization where you can greatly influence both your own working life and the overall development of the company?
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your business acumen and consulting skills with hands-on opportunities to help companies increase their capabilities within data and AI?
Will it bring you joy to be part of a multidisciplinary, collaborative working environment characterized by professional curiosity, no sharp elbows and lots of social events?
Then you might be the new colleague….
We experience great demand from clients for our advisory services within data and AI transformation. Presently, we solve several projects related to data strategy and -governance, and we assess, test, and apply a number of different AI solutions to solve specific business problems related to either cost reduction or revenue generation.
We work closely, pragmatically, and honestly with our clients in clarifying both strategic direction and in executing the transformation road map towards strategy realization.
At DAMVAD, you will be working together with colleagues who love Python and R more than they love PowerPoint. You will also be working with trained anthropologists who excel at design thinking. In the office, you will also find data scientists and developers refining our proprietary products that we sell on subscription basis as AIaaS.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience from another management consulting firm, an IT consulting firm, or an internal consulting unit in a large company
- You are a friendly person, analytically sharp and sufficiently structured to become a great project leader
- You are as interested in understanding the clients’ business problems and solution space as you are in mastering the specific workings
- You are interested in being part of a growth journey and in constantly improving our service offerings and commercial power
- You are self-motivating and understand to navigate in a flat and entrepreneurial organization with few rules and strong values
- You have a master’s degree with good results
- You have strong communication skills in both written and spoken Danish and English
- Damvad is at the forefront of the data and AI space in Scandinavia. We are presently 40 people working out of our Copenhagen or Stockholm offices serving clients primarily in the Nordics. We are growing and we constantly experiment and invest in developing our company.
- Our ambition is to give you the best combination of personal and professional development, well-being, and compensation. This is an ongoing journey that everyone in Damvad is instrumental in making happen - and something that we as a company is committed to continuously improve.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: