Machine learning expert(s) / data scientists
We are looking for 1-2 data scientists with machine learning expertise. We are looking for experienced as well as recently candidates with a PhD or a M.Sc. You thrive in inventing and delivering the most innovative solutions in order to maximise value for clients. You are hungry for delivering outstanding results through outstanding performance. You are interested in the difference you make for our clients and bringing data to life in different domains.
In this role, you will be working with skilled team members to build predictive models for clients, data platforms, datasets, and dashboards in different sectors like financial services, higher education and life sciences. You will collaborate with team members with different backgrounds – engineering, econometrics, social sciences, scientometrics and more.
If you have a distinct sense for what it takes to think strategically and commercially AND get into the details If you are highly analytical and are able to get at the root of every problem in order to solve it. And if you want to have fun while solving the most complex challenging problems for clients, then you belong here.
We love open source and work in e.g. Python, R, Elasticsearch, Keras, Tensorflow, and Git as far as possible. We apply some of the most cutting edge methods such as RNN, CNN, Doc2Vec, ULMFiT, BERT, etc.
- Collaborating with colleagues with other backgrounds in performing the most innovative predictive analytics
- Develop new advanced ML models, as well as maintaining our existing neural networks.
- Building API’s for internal data platforms
- Writing complex queries to extract data from multiple databases and ensuring system-to-system integration
- Manipulation and cleaning data with the tools of your choice
- Custom data pulls and analyses for clients and reports within tight deadlines
- QA’ing all of your own work in addition to reviewing team members' work
- Documenting your work in a way that is reproducible & and easily understandable by others
- Knowledge sharing with other teammates
- Engaging with clients in projects
- Bringing in new orders together with your team mates
- Independently manage data requirements via querying, extracting and analyzing information from databases
- One or more specific analytical qualifications: Neural networks, other ML modeling, NLP, Elasticsearch, or others
- Problem-solving capabilities and superior analytics skills
- M.Sc or PhD, preferably within with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or another quantitative discipline
- The ability to collaborate with clients and team members
- Good linguistics (Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language) and inter-cultural skills
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- Dedicated learning time to the things you are passionate about
- The chance to use your powers to do something that truly matters
- A great compensation package
- Being involved with a once-in-a-generation company, at the cutting edge
- The chance to work with projects for clients in different domains and across countries
- Entrepreneurial mindset
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: