Lead Economist and Navigator - Copenhagen
We are looking for strong lead and navigator to our society insight economics team. This position should provide high level and professional economic expertise and analytical skills to support Damvad Analytics’ strategic evaluation and economic assessment function. You should provide strong economics expertise to our cross disciplined teams and mixed methods solutions. You should help our clients embrace doubt and secure solid ground, certainty and a competitive edge on the road ahead. You can see the opportunity in taking the lead building from our economics strengths to build your own position.
Experience in leading staff and managing projects to tight deadlines is required in this role. The position is suited to professionals with 3+ years experience in economic analysis, policy and research.
- Provide high level economic expertise and analytical skills to support the development and delivery of Damvad Analytics’ framework and strategic evaluation and economic assessment
- Provide expert guidance on the development and conduct of economic research and analysis
- Manage and/or participate in complex projects requiring high levels of economic expertise and subject matter knowledge.
- Provide authoritative advice to high-level clients in the Nordics
- Prepare reports and presentations and identify opportunities for intervention and reform.
- Represent Damvad Analytics in projects, working groups and taskforces and in meetings, conferences and other fora with industry and the wider public.
- Lead and manage people and teams, with an emphasis on setting clear directions, delivery of high quality work often in short time periods, supporting and developing individual staff, and building high performing teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from another consultacy, a think tank or an internal consulting unit in a large company.
- Experience from working closely with industry, business and the community enables you to make a difference.
- An excellent understanding of contemporary debates in economic policy, broadly understood, both in the Nordics and overseas
- Strong economics skills, specifically in relation to quantitative, statistical analysis
- A proven track record of conceptualising, implementing and managing policy-oriented research, action-research and/or development projects.
- Record of success of effective engagement with high-level opinion formers and decision makers.
- A strong brand as an independent economics consultancy built over more than a decade
- Possibilities of growing responsibility and being on track to a partner position
- Presently 40 colleagues working out of our Copenhagen and Stockholm offices serving clients primarily in the Nordics.
- Working closely with industry, business and the community enables you to make a difference.
- We are growing and we constantly experiment and invest in developing ourselves.
- Our ambition is to give you the best combination of personal and professional development, well-being, and compensation. This is an ongoing journey that everyone in Damvad is instrumental in making real - and something that we as a company is committed to continuously improve.
- Salary: Negotiable, depending upon experience.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Torben Bundgaard Vad