We are looking for a skilled HR Assistant from the 1st of may 2021, who wants to play a major role in HR in a modern consultancy.
At DAMVAD Analytics, we combine a wide range of economic data with strong insights into our business areas to create value for our clients. We are a consulting firm with expertise in Business Economics, Research & Innovation, Education & Employment, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, and Life Science. Your role will consist of taking a 360 o look at HR both strategically and administratively in our company. You will learn how to translate theory into practice and also learn the organization how to work with HR.
You will become part of a dynamic, creative and ambitious firm, where new ideas are encouraged from everyone.
Our company culture is informal, and we have a social workplace with a strong sense of community. You will be referring to the CFO and futhermore you will be the only student assistant in HR, which means that you will have a lot of responsibility.
- Strategically as well as administratively being a part of the entire HR-cycle in regard to:
o Recruitment A-Z
o Pre-, on- and off-boarding
o Employer Branding
o Employee Development
- Enrolled on a relevant master program such as Cand.Soc/merc.HRM/merc.psyk or similar
- Experience from relevant part time job or extracurricular activities
- Can do attitude and full of good ideas
- Good oral and written communication skills in Danish and English
- Thrives in an environment with varied and fast paced tasks
- The perfect opportunity to get hands-on with 360o of the HR-cycle
- A flexible worklife in accordance with exams
- Hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies
- A network of consultants with experience in different areas
- The opportunity to gain insight into a consulting firm and work alongside experienced & ambitious colleagues
- A lot of fun and social activities combined with flexible working hours
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Lucia Domanyi Bertelsen,