Senior Front-end (VueJS) developer - Copenhagen
Damvad Analytics is a consultancy with a focus on data and we are also forming a brand new product team to develop and expand our new in-house AI-as-a-service product. We are looking for a motivated frontender to join the ride; The ideal candidate will be eager to not only develop cool products, but also enjoy talking about them and explain how they work and engage with clients on consultancy projects.
- Working closely with our AI Products development team to built brand new products and expand our existing solutions and working with clients on our solutions
- Working closely with our in-house Data Scientists and Frontend developer to develop new features for data analysis and visualisation
- Building infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines for our AI products.
- Creating frontend UI components in VueJS.
- Strong CSS knowledge is a big plus.
- Familiarity with Nuxt, Leaflet, Open Street Maps, Vuetify and axios requests is a big plus.
- Experience in creating and implementing design systems is a plus.
- Experience using Figma is a plus.
- Besides the hard tech mentioned above you will also be part of a thriving product development team. Product development and implementing end to end solutions along side the rest of our team will be your main task. You will get to work closely with the Data Science team and help develop infrastructure. Being proactive and creativity is key, as there’s freedom for decision making and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with executing many of the tasks mentioned above, min. 3-5 years of experience is a big plus
- A degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a closely related field
- Experience with AWS and micro services a big plus
- A good communicator with the ability to collaborate with both clients and team members
- Good linguistics and inter-cultural skills; fluently speaking and writing in English is a must have, a Scandinavian language is a plus.
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- We value personal ownership and responsibility of products and processes
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth
- A great compensation package
- Awesome location and awesome lunch with awesome people
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- A social office space with lots of activities
- A tech position with direct feedback from customers
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: