Economist (Graduate) - Copenhagen
Are you passionate about data and economic analysis, and do you want to be part of an organization where you can greatly influence both your own working life and the overall development of the company? Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your analytical skills and consulting talent with hands-on opportunities to help companies and organizations increase their capabilities within data and analytics? Will it bring you joy to be part of a multidisciplinary, collaborative working environment characterized by professional curiosity, no sharp elbows, and lots of social events?
Then you can be the new colleague we are looking for.
What is happening at DAMVAD Analytics right now?
We experience great demand from clients for our advisory services within data and analytics. We are currently solving companies in the financial sector and within life science become more data driven, and helping organizations leverage data to affect change in society. We work closely, pragmatically, and honestly with our clients in clarifying both strategic direction and in executing the transformation road map towards strategy realization.
About the recruitment process
If we have piqued your interest, please send us an application with a short motivation and your resumé to email@example.com. We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please do not sit on your application for too long.
DAMVAD Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and develop by diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone working with us.
At DAMVAD Analytics, you will be working together with colleagues who love analytics and spend their time analyzing data in Python and R. In the office you will also find data scientists and developers, refining our proprietary products that we sell on subscription basis as AIaaS, as well as trained anthropologists who excel at design thinking.
- You are finishing a master’s degree in economics (cand.polit, cand.oecon, cand.merc.mat or similar) and ready to start in August 2022.
- You are proficient analyzing data with R or Python.
- You are a friendly person, analytically sharp, and sufficiently structured to manage your own projects.
- You are interested in being part of a growth journey and in constantly improving our service offerings and commercial power.
- You are self-motivated and able to navigate in a flat and entrepreneurial organization with few rules and strong values.
- You have strong communication skills in both written and spoken Danish and English.
- DAMVAD Analytics is at the forefront of the data and analytics space in Scandinavia.
- We are presently 40 people working out of our Copenhagen and Stockholm offices serving clients primarily in the Nordics.
- We are growing and we constantly experiment and invest in developing ourselves.
- Our ambition is to give you the best combination of personal and professional development, well-being, and compensation. This is an ongoing journey that everyone in DAMVAD Analytics is instrumental in realizing - and something that we as a company is committed to continuously improve.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Andreas Tyge Møller,