Data Engineer - Copenhagen
Go beyond doubt
At Damvad Analytics, we help organizations and end users to get beyond the doubt of using ai, analytics and data. Complementary to our data science and analytics consulting business, we have developed our own AIaaS platform for organisations to subscribe to get immediate impact of AI and open data. The role is specifically focused our dedicated AIaaS business team. The candidate will also support and complement our AI/data science consultancy. We generate a significant and growing revenue on subscriptions.We work hard, and we want to be the best at what we do. We also like to have fun. We put the development and wellbeing of our people first, drive innovation and have a big focus on individual learning.
About the Team
About the Role
- Working closely with our Data Scientists and Frontend developer to develop and expand our
- API Developing and operating customer-facing APIs in python. Experience with Flask, FastAPI, nginx, gunicorn/uvicorn is a plus.
- Building infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines for our machine learning models and AI products.
- Helping deploy best practice for microservices and serverless architecture in our data science team.
- Structuring large amounts of unstructured data. Experience with SQL, NoSQL and Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Wrapping all the above in docker containers or AWS Lambda functions, and operate the entire beast in AWS.
You like to build and operate data solutions that make it easy for people to find what data they are looking for. You are passionate about data platforms, data modelling, querying and you know about the importance of having a good architecture. You enjoy implementing good data flows and transformations, documenting everything along the way.
- The successful candidate will have a good track record of building standard methodology data platforms. They will have deep technical expertise, including techniques in extracting, transforming, loading and linking structured and unstructured data from numerous sources.
- At least a few years of experience with executing many of the tasks mentioned above, min. 3-5 years of experience is a plus
- A degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a closely related field
- Experience with AWS and micro services is a must
- A good communicator with the ability to collaborate with both clients and team members
- Good linguistics (Fluently speaking and writing English, as well as a Scandinavian language) and inter-cultural skills
- Experience working in agile model and familiar with Jira,Trello,Slack
- We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria - We have a learning culture and will provide an environment that focuses on continuous improvement and growth.
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths. We value personal ownership and responsibility of products and processes
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth
- A great compensation package
- Awesome location and awesome lunch with awesome people
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- A social office space with lots of social activities
- A tech position with direct feedback from customers
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Kristian Mørk Puggard