Data & Tech Architect - Copenhagen (NOT FILLED)
At Damvad Analytics, we help organisations to get beyond the doubt of using ai, analytics and data. To complement our data science and analytics consulting business, we have developed our own AIaaS platform that give consumers a competitive edge by the power of data driven insights”
Our AIaaS platform is developed by an internal team that maintain all the competences involved in building data driven products. We have data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, sw engineers, front end developers and agile coaches. We apply a start-up mentality and agile ways of working. We depend on each other and do what is needed to to deliver success.
Now we are looking for a senior Data architect/tech architect with deep diverse technical competence to help us improve, design and develop the data foundation for our AIaaS platform by putting full focus on extending the analytical capabilities. We need an expert on building data warehouse infrastructure in the Cloud. We need you to understand data mesh concept, build data pipelines and help us enable analytical capabilities for product and for our consulting initiatives.
We have multiple data sources that need to be converted into data models, connected to each other and provided for both visual tools like Power BI, advanced analytics like machine learning and also made available for consumption via API´s.
You will be a key player in a high performing product team. Data is our most valued asset and your contributions will be crucial for the success of the team.
About the recruitment process
If we have stirred up your interest, please send us an application with a motivation and CV as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please do not sit on your application too long. Damvad is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and develop by diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone working with us.
- Design & build a data warehouse to enable analytical capabilities for our current and future data sets. Performance indicators should be quick access for any kind of analytics.
- Take lead on building data pipelines and securing data in Cloud platforms. Enforce best practice for the team and company to make sure we create value of the data we collect
- Use ETL tools or similar to process multiple data sources into data models in our data warehouse
- Develop strategies for data modelling, documentation & management of data that comply with relevant rules & regulations
- Research new technologies and spark the product team with new ideas on how to continuously improve ways of working with data to deliver business value
- Proficiency in data modelling and design, including SQL development and database administration
- Designing & Building data infrastructure in cloud environments
- Building data warehouse on cloud environments
- SQL and building relational data bases
- Building data pipelines using ETL tooling
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Knowledge of programming languages Python, Java
- Proficient with BigQuery, MongoDB, Hadoop and other database modeling and management tools
- Previous experience as a Data Architect
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Experience from building and maintaining APIs based on data warehouse
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- We value personal ownership and responsibility of products and processes
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth
- A great compensation package
- Awesome location and awesome lunch with awesome people
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- A social office space with lots of social activities
- A position with direct feedback from customers
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: