Consultant for Stockholm Office
We are looking for a talented consultant in the early stages of their career or a recent graduate with relevant work experience to join our impact assessment and strategy team in Stockholm.
We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of focus on testing new ideas and entering new business areas. You will contribute to the analysis in a range of economic and societal issues within the public, private and philanthropic sectors. We expect you to have solid methodological knowledge in your field and an interest in advancing impact assessment and impact strategies in the intersection of business and society.
To be successful in this position, you need to be able to communicate effectively in both Swedish and English. As a person, you are intellectually curious, self-motivated and a good team player.
Ideal candidates should have an academic background in social sciences, economics, politics and/or business administration. Both quantitative and qualitative competencies are applicable to the role. Successful candidates can expect a steep learning curve and to quickly grow in their roles as consultants.
DAMVAD Analytics is a consulting company based in Stockholm and Copenhagen with customers throughout the Nordic region. Through analytics and strategy development we help our clients drive change, assess impact and spark innovation. Our vision is to create a better world by applying data and evidence-based knowledge in solving the challenges of business and society.
- Play an active role in all aspects of client projects, from initiating sales to conducting and finalizing advanced mixed methods analytics.
- Develop analytical frameworks and creative solutions that meet the needs of our clients in the private, public and philanthropic sector.
- Identify new clients and drive sales processes.
- Play and active role in team and business development.
- Contribute to a positive office and work culture.
- Master's degree with excellent academic records preferably in social sciences, economics, politics, and/ or business administration.
- Strong analytical and methodological skills.
- Self-motivated and willingness to take responsibility for projects and driving internal and external processes.
- Interest in being part of a growth journey and developing new business areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in Swedish and English.
- Initial experience in consulting, analytics, or other relevant positions from the private or public sector is a plus.
- If you are a recent graduate, experience from student jobs is a plus.
- A casual and social company culture with an emphasis on individual learning, mentoring and team development.
- A dynamic team of highly ambitious individuals spread across Scandinavia
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to quickly grow into the consulting role
- A fast-paced working environment where you will gain experience from both the private and the public sector.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact: