Senior (Agile) Project Manager and Business Developer
Join us and become a senior (agile) project manager and business developer in our data science team.
Having helped different organizations such as Nasa, Skanska, Novo Nordisk, PensionDenmark and many more we are in the middle of executing an ambitious strategy with the aim of helping even more global high end clients and delivering internationally scalable ai products.
On this journey we need at least one project manager with skills in agile processes and business development.
Working at DAMVAD Analytics
Our vision is to create a better world by applying data in solving the challenges of business and society. This ambitious goal relies on the ability to drive change and innovation amongst our help our clients helping them become frontrunners within their business.
We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
- Manage teams and engage with clients in datadriven projects
- Be ambassador of agile and project management framework
- Support product owners and project teams in meeting the business and client requirements
- Engage in business development with existing and new clients
Furthermore, you will have a focus on execution in everything you do and support the business in driving forward new sales opportunities.
- have a master’s degree within business or technology
- have training in and experience working with agile project management
- have a background in data science and/or data engineering
- are a strong facilitator and professional in leading processes and workshops
- speak and write Danish and English fluently.
- Furthermore, we expect that you can vary your personal style and float between different roles such as coach, advisor and supporter responding to your audience. You’re a positive people person with excellent communication and collaboration skills. In addition, you’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment and thrive in executing your tasks. You have a successful track record in business development.
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people
- The chance to use your powers to do something that truly matters
- A great compensation package
- Being involved with a once-in-a-generation company, at the cutting edge
- The chance to work with projects for clients in different domains and across countries
- Entrepreneurial mindset
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Kristian Mørk Puggard